This project is read-only.

slide and vdo player

Oct 17, 2008 at 4:18 AM
Edited Oct 17, 2008 at 3:32 PM
Hi,
I have added vdo web part and create a library and drop 2 movies in it. Is there a way to select which movie I can play? Right now it always play the first movie and i have no option to play 2 one, unless i miss something.

Also how can I replace the MOSS standard side Navibar with AccordionNaviWebPart? Can I use it in a way that it uses MOSS look and feel also? (i am a MOSS newbee)

thanks
Coordinator
Oct 18, 2008 at 2:13 PM
Hello and welcome to the discussion,

Currently there is no way to select which movie to play. The next video just starts after first one end. What we need is a "Video Gallery" web part that will display video thumbnails in YouTube style and user can click and play those. I will implement that next. :)

You can edit the CSS styles of AccordionNaviWebPart if you like. Out-of-the-box it uses styles from AjaxControlToolkit.

Good luck with the MOSS!

-Mikko
Oct 19, 2008 at 3:14 AM
Edited Oct 20, 2008 at 2:13 AM
When will be you releasing the next version with Video Gallery?
Also can i replace the existing side NaviBar with this Accordion web part? how can i do that? is it via sharepoint designer?
Another suggestion: If we can have an option to hide the thumb nails or thumb nails appear when we move the mouse at the bottom of the control that would be great, more real state to show the graphic.
-Thanks-
Coordinator
Oct 21, 2008 at 12:19 PM
I think I can get the new web part ready in November. In this month there will be bug fix release.

You can put the Accordion web part to any web part zone. So replace the standard navigation with web part zone (this should be possible in SharePoint designer).

-M