Worked ok on 1 page

Jan 20, 2008 at 6:22 PM
Edited Jan 20, 2008 at 6:50 PM
Great idea for the acordian, I got it working right away on a content page. It also worked on a custom master page but other pages in the site pointing to that master page did not work. (First I had to remove the tag ScriptManager="" to get this to work. I noticed that in order for it to work from a Master Page, the associated content page needed the acordian web part on it, maybe this is why other pages in the site stopped working.

Keep up the good work, will try next release.
Coordinator
Jan 21, 2008 at 7:15 AM
Thanks for posting. First post in this discussion that is not from me. :)

I haven't had time to test webparts in real world situations, so there might be lots of bugs like this. I will open new work item for this and try to fix this for next release.
Coordinator
Jan 21, 2008 at 7:18 AM
This discussion has been copied to a work item. Click here to go to the work item and continue the discussion.